To all our valued customers,
Firstly, we just wanted to acknowledge the support and appreciation we have for each of you. The past year hasn’t been an easy one as our supply chain is constantly hit with new challenges, new cost pressures, new ways of having to work to get the same job done. It’s never been so important to have key partners in this industry and we’re glad we can be here to serve and navigate this together.
As you’ll know a lot has happened in the business over the past 5 years. Our network and capability now span into new fields where we can be the end-to-end solution for our valued customers.
To help provide the collective expertise of all of our teams in a consistent way, we’re unifying how we operate and reflect ourselves. It will define what we provide and who we are as one team, and make us even more efficient whilst staying true to our roots.
What this means
This means we are reviving our brand to be one simplified and clear brand. We will have:
- one way that we talk about ourselves, to be all about logistics;
- one name that we work under, as we’re all fundamentally Booth’s Logistics;
- one unified way we represent ourselves through our new logo and design to appear on everything that represents us, from our trucks to our marketing, signage, admin items and what we wear.
When this will happen
You’ll see this simplification happen over several months, not overnight. You’ll see:
- our new logo on trucks over the next few weeks;
- our new brand roll out across all other items throughout the first half of the new year.
What this looks like
Here’s a sneak peak of our exciting new Booth’s Logistics logo. It represents:
- our strength, that’s as much about heritage as our bright bold future;
- our difference, that’s as much about our capabilities as our optimistic attitude.
We look forward to having you on this exciting journey with us, and wish you a very restful and joyful holiday break.
Chief Executive Officer