New Whangarei branch open now, and additional warehousing options for our Bay of Plenty and Manawatu customers
To our valued customers,
With our continued growth and desire to provide a complete nationwide service throughout the regions, we are excited to announce the opening of our new Whangarei branch located at 16 Hewlett Street, Whangarei.
After a number of strategic acquisitions in recent years we are pleased to announce our 1st new branch setup in an area we see massive growth opportunities in. We have long seen a gap within the region, and in response to customer’s demands, our new Whangarei branch will provide the service offering and support the region and our customers have been looking for.
From our Whangarei hub, our customers can look forward to a complete service offering including:
- Dedicated regional Metro fleet for collections and deliveries.
- Linehaul services connecting Northland with the rest of the country’s distribution networks and ports:
- Overnight freight service to Auckland
- 2-day service to the rest of the North Island
- 3-day service to Christchurch
- 4-day service to the rest of the South Island
- Flat Deck and Container Transport fleet available across the region and beyond.
- Hiab Transport options available across Northland.
- 2,000m² of internal warehousing storage, with the opportunity to scale up to meet customer demand.
- Overflow capacity for all services through our sister business in the region (The Produce Connection).
- A commitment to growth opportunities within the region with plans to scale up as and when required.
Overseeing the Whangarei branch, Daniel Dalkie will bring his 22 years of experience with Booth’s to the helm. Daniel’s customer-centric and solutions-focused approach have seen him spend time across many facets of the business, from driving, to dispatching, to operations and fleet management.
Along with our new Whangarei branch, we are pleased to be able to offer additional warehousing options and capacity from our Bay of Plenty and Manawatu hubs. Suitable for online businesses, importers, or those after third party logistics, get in touch with our team to find out more.
We really appreciate your ongoing support and loyalty, and look forward to working with you all in 2023 and beyond.
Chief Executive Officer